To be successful we need a strong Senior Network Consultant with a combination of the following experience including the design and deployment of secure network solutions in Azure.
- Minimum 5 Years’ Experience with Advanced Networking & Security.
- Experience with networking protocols including: MPLS, VRF, QoS, VOIP, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP and BGP.
- Extensive experience in Network security including firewalls, proxies, ACL, IPSec, SSL/TLS, IPS/IDS.
- Extensive experience with network security design, technologies and principles.
- Experience with High-Availability / Redundant Architecture.
- Current with latest Azure Network Services (Segregation, routing, ExpressRoute, vNets, network security groups)
- CCNP/CCDP/CCIE level certification.
- Exposure to enterprise networking vendors, including: Fortinet, Palo Alto, Cisco.
- Proven ability to consult and design networking solutions.
- Present technical solutions to clients.
- Support sales teams in technical pre-sales.
- Designing and implementing enterprise Networking Solutions in Azure according to best practices.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- EXCLUSIVE PERMANENT ROLE.
- Start ASAP – Role is available now.
- Potential to grow and take the next step in your career.
The role is to design and deliver networking solutions in Azure. We are looking for a commercially aware Consultant/Architect who has at least 5 years’ experience.