Whilst I know that many people have been looking forward to a Azure Networking certification for some time, this doesn’t mean it comes easy! There is still preparation and training that you should undertake as part of attempting this certification.
Overnight Microsoft has released its official MS Learning path which you can use to ensure you’ve got all your bases covered!
AZ-700 Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions Here is the quick links for each module
- You will learn how to design and implement fundamental Azure Networking resources such as virtual networks, public and private IPs, DNS, virtual network peering, routing, and Azure Virtual NAT.
- You will learn how to design and implement hybrid networking solutions such as Site-to-Site VPN connections, Point-to-Site VPN connections, Azure Virtual WAN, and Virtual WAN hubs.
- You will learn how to design and implement Azure ExpressRoute, ExpressRoute Global Reach, ExpressRoute FastPath, and when to use each service according to your environments requirements.
- You will learn the different load balancer options in Azure and how to choose and implement the right Azure solution for non-HTTP(S) traffic.
- You will learn how to design load balancer solutions for HTTP(S) traffic and how to implement Azure Application Gateway and Azure Front Door.
- You will learn to design and implement network security solutions such as Azure DDoS, Network Security Groups, Azure Firewall, and Web Application Firewall.
- You will learn to design and implement private access to Azure Services with Azure Private Link, and virtual network service endpoints.
- You will learn to design and implement network monitoring solutions such as Azure Monitor and Network watcher.
This exam is currently in Beta but can now be booked. Do some quick googling and you might find a few discount codes out there offering up to 80% off