Remote work is here to stay. Is your not-for-profit ready?
Even if your organisation has a remote work environment in place, simplifying and modernising your existing infrastructure through Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) can represent a more scalable, secure and cost-effective solution.
For instance, WVD significantly reduces costs without compromising system stability by:
- Decreasing spend so that your organisation only pays for its consumption of virtual machines, storage and networking resources
- Allowing your team to employ the full Windows 10 experience at a multi-session cost
- Allowing your not-for-profit to absorb the licences you already own to limit spending
The session will cover:
- An introduction to WVD, including how it benefits not-for-profits
- How organisations can prepare, implement and operate WVD effectively
- Common WVD questions and answers, including a live demo by cubesys’s senior cloud consultants
Who should attend?
- CEOs and high-level tech leaders at not-for-profits who are concerned about the security of their existing remote work environments
- Organisational leaders who have struggled to replicate the in-office experience for remote teams
- Those whose initial ‘stop-gap’ remote work solutions implemented in the wake of COVID-19 are falling short of organisational requirements
Any questions? Email us to firstname.lastname@example.org